If you’re a craft beer fan and are getting married or throwing a party, here’s some easy ways to incorporate craft beer into the festivities!
The Beer Bar
- Beer in an ice-filled canoe
- Beer in an ice-filled wheelbarrow
- Beer bottles with flowers: Line up a bunch of bottles in a row for a table-runner feel
- Growlers with flowers
- White carnations in a beer mug that’s filled with gold or yellow tissue paper (it looks like beer in a mug)
- Wedding-themed beer cozies: “To have and to hold and to keep your beer cold”
- Incorporate the tagline “Love is brewing” onto coasters, mugs, magnets or beer glasses
- Soap made out of beer
- Bottles of home-brewed beer with unique labels or tags (This is the time when you go wild with beer puns, like “Hoppily Ever After”)
Bouquets & Boutonnières
- Incorporate hops or grain stalks into the bouquet or boutonnière
Check out the Books, Brews & Booze Pinterest board on incorporating craft beer into weddings to see where the inspiration for this post came from!